Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!


Baby Onesie cards!! To see a tutorial by another stamper check
here. The main tools you need are the 1 3/8" and scallop circle
punches. Otherwise you just need a ruler, pencil and scissors.
These are very popular on splitcoaststampers right now,
especially with the Sale a Bration stamp, So Many Scallops.
*** In the link above she has the wrong measurement in Step 1.
Make sure you cut your cardstock to 4 1/4" x 11", and score at
5 1/2" on the long side. This will give you the proper card size***






No comments: