Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Credit Card News

Stampin Up is now accepting Visa and Mastercard!! This means no more Paypal emails, you can pay at the time of the order and then not have to worry. I will be keeping my Paypal account open if anyone prefers to pay that way.

Credit card regulations restrict the re-access of information on paper once it is used, so after it is entered into the system for the payment I will black out the numbers on my copy. I do have to keep a copy with your signature on file but your credit card numbers won't be accessible.


There is an option on the order form for you credit card information to be stored with Stampin Up for future purchases. Stampin Up employs security measures such as scrambling and encrypting the information, as well as storing it on disk and not on the web server. I personally do not find storing your credit card information necessary, but I will do so if you prefer.

I think it is great that Stampin Up has finally taken this step up and hope it makes ordering easier for you as well. I prefer to put purchases on credit for the reward points so this works for me!!!

No comments: