Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

RETIRING STAMP SET LIST

With the release of a new catalogue in August there are lots of stamp sets retiring to make room for the new stuff. Including my favourite French Flair which I'm sad to see go. Check out this list to see if any of your favourites, or sets on your wish list are on their way out. Remember that once this catalogue ends these sets will not be available again.

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/Retired_Lists_0608_CA_N.pdf

For the month of July I am offering a FREE classic ink pad with every $50 order (before taxes and shipping). Please watch this blog for dates that orders will be placed.

Don't miss this opportunity to get your hands on these sets while you still can.

No comments: