Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Cards by Sylena

I wanted to share some cards done by my very talented neighbour Sylena Mutsaers. The first one is definately my favourite and I can't wait to make one similar. I love to see what my fellow stampers are creating and if you don't mind me sharing I will post them here as well. So start taking pictures!!! Thanks to Sylena (and Janet) for sending me your pictures. I'm always impressed by what you create and I'm so glad to finally be able to share that with others.








No comments: