Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Holiday Extravaganza

There's a lot of talk about this but very few details released. Here is a brief note found on the Stampin'Up! customer website;

For the first time ever the company will host a Holiday Extravaganza sale offering up to 50% off select product bundles November 26-December 1, 2008 only online at www.stampinup.com/holiday. The company will also offer a variety of handcrafted project ideas, ornaments, neighbor gifts and holiday memory books, as well as ready-to-wrap gift giving guide in $10, $25, $50 or $100 increments to help you find the perfect gift for everyone on your list from now until Christmas.

So all I can say is check back on the 26th, or check out my SU website (www.christinascreations.stampinup.net) for more details!

No comments: