Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Check out this website by Dec 31st

Check out this website;

www.scrappingreatdeals.com

This is a store (and online store) located in Kilworth and they have fantastic prices. They have recently been expanding and are a great place to shop. I have made numerous purchases there and will continue to do so. If you sign up with their website by Dec. 31st you will get $10 free. See the site for more information. They offer weekly 12 hour sales and who doesn't love a sale. The shipping is done through Canada Post and comes very quickly. They have a great selection of cuttlebug (currently on sale), nestabilities and sizzix all which work with the big shot. I recently purchased some cuttlebug border embossing folders and they are amazing!!! Sorry to make you spend more but I highly recommend this website. And naturally I'll be buying more too!!!

Happy Shopping!!

No comments: