Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

New Catalogue Excitement

The new catalogue starts on January 19th and there is a ton of buzz about what is coming. I am hoping to get my complimentary copy early next week, and I'm dying to look at all the new Big Shot stuff. HERE is a fellow Canadian who has already received her copy and has posted some pictures. I'll add more links as I come across them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

guess I was too late! she already removed them! Now I can't wait for the new catty!