Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

New Catalogue is Here

One thing Stampin' Up! does well is generate a ton of excitement when a new catalogue starts. The 2009 Spring and Summer edition is no exception. There is a new link to the left that will let you view the catalogue online, or ask me how to get a copy of your own. Something new this year is the Stampin' Supply list is online instead of at the back of the book. I have a link under the catalogue picture for quick access and I will also have a printed copy with me at workshops. Don't forget that Sale a Bration runs until the end of March, and when you spend $60 you can pick a Sale a Bration set for FREE. I hope that your wish lists aren't as big as mine, but it's hard not to wish big with a ton of new great Big Shot stuff!!!

No comments: