Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Busy, busy, busy

Yup that pretty much sums up life for all of us. I do however want to explain why there has been so few updates and posts lately. I am a project person. Sounds silly, but I live from one creative project to the next, and I generally have the next one in mind as I start the current one. So where am I at. I just finished a frame set that spells out 'family' using the decor elements and I LOVE it. And Jenna and I worked on some picture frames for her room using the Cricut machine and a princess cartridge. I'll post pictures of both of these when I get a chance. Now I'm working on 100 wedding invitations for a cousin, and that's a lot of paper to cut, not to mention run through the bigshot and stamp. Then I plan on creating some of my own wall art using vinyl from Stampin' Up! and the cricut machine, and then it's on to James' room. So that's why there hasn't been much from me lately. I promise to post pictures when I can and in the meantime I hope that everyone has their own projects on the go as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope that Jenna's picture frames worked out well! thanks for updating your blog...I'm having a rough night and you've helped me through it! Keep up the great work Tina!