Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Last Chance for Sale a Bration rewards

Sale a Bration is coming to an end. I will be placing one more order on Monday March 30th so don't delay. Take the weekend to look over the catalogue and check your supplies and if there is anything you need please let me know by Sunday night. If you haven't seen the Sale a Bration catalogue click on the link to the left to see what you can get for free. I LOVE the matching ribbon and paper and know that you will as well.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: