
February 14th is very special for a 6 year old little girl. Not only does she get to wear her favourite colour she gets to bring in treats that she made for all the kids in her class. This year we stamped the heart from the Sweet Centers stamp set. Jenna cut it out and then wrote the 'to' and 'from' on the back. I cut a small piece of Stampin' Up!'s sticky strip per heart and she stuck a heart shaped sucker on top, and then attacked a small piece of ribbon. She loved doing it and was the only kids in her class who did anything handmade.
For her teacher we made a paper mug and which Jenna stamped using the retired "Enjoy Every Moment' stamp set. We put in some pink tissue paper, a hot chocolate package, some marshmallows and one of her heart sucker treats. I hope she liked it because we enjoyed making it!! If anyone is interested in the mug template please email me and I will send it to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment