Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Out with the old and in with the new!


July 1st marks the release of the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue. With all the new products that will be available some oldies need to go and so we have the Last Chance stamps and accessories list for the month of June.

The stamp sets retiring can be seen HERE

The accessories retiring can be seen HERE.

Since the stamp sets are manufactured by Stampin' Up! they will be produced all month as needed to fill the demand. The accessories however are manufactured by other companies and will only be available while supplies last. While the retiring list runs until June 30th some of the items may be gone right away, so order as soon as possible to avoid dissapointment.

I am crazy excited to see the new catalogue however I have over 15 sets that will have to go to my retired drawer as well as lots of punches and ribbon:( That's a lot for a small time demo like myself but it just means I will have to buy lots of new stuff to show you this summer and fall.

Don't forget to check out the Summer Mini catalogue and combine some great summer products with some retiring items.

No comments: