Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

SALE A BRATION

Sale a Bration (SAB) is a big event with Stampin' Up! every year. What is it? It's a chance for you to get FREE products including stamp sets, paper, fabric, ribbon and brads, buttons, Simply Sent card kit, embossing folders and Decor Elements. Here is what you need to know.

What : 1 FREE SAB product for every $60 spent on catalogue (including the new Occasions Mini Catalogue) products

When: Jan. 24th to Mar. 31st

Where: any order placed with me or online through my DEMO SITE during the above time

For the stamper who has everything Stampin' Up! has released 'limited time' items that can only be ordered through this promotion. For those of us who still have a huge wish list from the main catalogue here is a chance to get some of those items for FREE. Check out the SAB catalogue link to the left to see what is being offered starting on Jan. 24th.

*** For me personally this time of year I stock up on cardstock, envelopes and adhesive to (hopefully) last me through the year. This gives me a chance to get something fun for FREE while still being practical...and when the new Idea Book and Catalogue comes out in July I can splurge on fun stuff because I have all the basics.***

Happy shopping!

No comments: