Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

MDS Recipe Cards

Our family has recently been undergoing a food transformation. We are attempting to cut out processed and unhealthy foods as much as possible. Of course with a busy schedule we're not perfect but we aim to make healthier choices and to make as much from scratch as possible. I've never liked cooking or even being in the kitchen so this is a quite a challenge for me. However once you taste home prepared foods you'll never go back. Since I find myself using certain recipes often I decided to adapt a new organization system. I've started converting my 'go to' recipes to mini scrapbook pages in MDS.


The basic format of this page comes from a kit you can download from SU but I decided to use most of the items already available in MDS to CASE their idea. I did download a new punch to use as my category headings. This will likely be an ongoing project but now that I have the basic layout figured out I can add pictures and recipes at will.
The pages when printed will be 5x5 and I've tried to leave as much white as possible to not only save on ink but to keep the layout simple so its easy to read as I'm working. Right now I'm leaning towards book rings to bind the recipes together and I'll post that as soon as I work the kinks out. I hope this inspired you to get creative and please try out these recipes listed, they are fantastic!

No comments: