I bought this stamp set a long time ago with the intention of making baby announcements eventhough I wasn't pregnant at that time. Well now that I am pregnant (due in 4 days!!!) I thought I better make some. However since we don't know the sex of the baby I had to make double, 25 pink and 25 blue. A card this cute is sooo worth it!!!



I even have pink and blue markers to fill in the information so that everything co-ordinates! The envelopes already have the addresses on them so all I have to do is fill out the information and put them in the mail. And no, I'm not always this organized, I've just had lots of time since this child has decided to stay for the full 40 weeks.
If you want to learn how to make these 'baby onesie cards' click on the link on the right side of the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment