Since I have a baby due anytime I haven't started too many projects lately. However since May is National Scrapbooking Month I though I should participate and use up some pictures at the same time. I've started with this simple Star Book , I just need to work on the inside pages. Click on the Scrapbooking Gallery link above to see more pictures and details on how to make one.
For anyone who wants to learn to scrapbook I will be holding some classes this summer and fall (watch the blog for details), and that may help you get started. It's a great way to showcase your pictures and add as much or as little to them as you want. The best part is that there is no right or wrong way to scrapbook as long as you are happy with the results. Here is my favourite scrapbooking inspiration website;
And here are a couple online websites that I've had success ordering from. I believe they both offer FREE shipping with orders over $100. The second website is located in Kilworth and has very quick shipping.
Happy Scrapbooking!
No comments:
Post a Comment