Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Fresh Cuts Promotion

Here is a chance to buy one of the NEW stamp sets that will be available with the release of the Fall Winter Catalogue. If you are a hostess in June you can earn the Fresh Cuts stamp set and the Fresh Cut notes for FREE with a workshop of $525. Customers can purchase the stamp set for $25.95 and get the notes for just $5.95. The Fresh Cut Notes include 15 laser cut 4" x 4" notecards with envelopes. The notes can also be purchased seperately for $10.75. Click on the picture to see more and contact me today if you wish to place an order!

No comments: