Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Medallion Wreath

This is the Medallion background stamp turned into a Christmas card. I stamped the image in Old Olive and then cut it out using my paper snips. I used my hobby blade to cut out the circle in the center and then centered it on the square card. I used a pencil to lightly trace the inside circle and then stamped the quote in that circle using the stamp a ma jig to line everything up (and then I erased the pencil circle so nobody knows). I popped up the wreath on dimensionals and added a ribbon and voila a fantastic card!

I've added a few more recent seasonal cards to the Card Gallery as well, (click on the link above to see them) and I'll have more up as time permits.

No comments: