Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Online Extravaganza Sale


Check out this fabulous sale with items 30% to 50% off. It's a great time to buy gifts for all the stampers on your list or give a wish list to your loved ones. You can order online HERE or call or email and I will place the order for you and deliver it when it comes in. The sale ends a week from today (November 30th), so be sure to get your orders in soon.

Happy Stamping,
Tina

No comments: