
In the release of the Occasions Mini in January (January 5th until April 30th) are new punch designs. Here is a blurb from the Stampin' Up! website;
- Low-profile, rectangular punch body allows for easier stacking and storing
- Punches lock shut for easier storage and transport
- Dual labels on top and end allow for easy identification and selection when stored
- Available in three sizes: small, medium, and extra-large
- New punches allow for larger punched images and more intricate designs while providing greater ease of use.
- Extra -large punch images also allow for two-step designs like the Two-Step Bird punch in the Occasions Mini Catalogue
- Corner punches allow you to punch a corner design along the inside edges of a page, not just corners
- larger, whole-hand handle design provides better leverage for easier use
- Available in an exclusive Stampin' Up! color
I've purchased the scallop trim edge punch (also a Sale a Bration item that can be earned for FREE) and the matching scallop trim border punch. I was hoping that these lined up nice and simple and that I would be able to make squares and rectangles with ease, but unfortunately that's not the case. I just came across the blog of a fellow demo. that has taken the time to figure out how to do this and I've added the link to the right under Project Tutorials. We will be using these punches in upcoming workshops and classes and I feel better knowing that I can now do what I intented to do when I purchased these and I'll be showing you how to as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment