Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Update on Holiday Mini items from Stampin' Up!

Shimmer Paint Will Be Available as Catalogue Write-In

Due to the popularity of our shimmer paint offered in the Mini Catalogue, we will continue to offer it as a catalogue write-in after the Holiday Mini sales period ends. Starting January 5, 2010, you can order the following products as catalogue write-ins:

116806 Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint $8.95
116854 Frost White Shimmer Paint $8.95
116807 Platinum Shimmer Paint $8.95



We hope you continue to enjoy using this fun new product!

No comments: