Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

One Last Chance

As you may have noticed I haven't posted on here for a very long time. Because of a terrible customer who left me with a huge debt I have had to put Stampin' Up! on hold for a while. I'm still in shock that someone would do that to me....and that has unfortunately tainted my love for stamping right now. I hope to focus on my scrapbooking while I take a stamping break, and I will re-consider Stampin' Up! again in the fall. I do have an active downline so if you want to host a workshop or buy anything I will pass their information on to you.

In the meantime Stampin' Up! is going through some huge changes and I feel bad that I haven't been here to relay that to you. They have re done all their colour families and there are many colours retiring....including many of my favourites like Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa etc. Click HERE to see more on the Stampin' Up! customer website. I personally won't be stocking up right now but I do hope to see some of these inks and papers available in the future on ebay.

I have been stamping even though I haven't been blogging and I hope to finally post some pictures of what I've been doing since the spring. There is a new post today (click on Card Gallery), of the cards we did at the last class in the spring. Many of the items we used were from the Spring Sale a Bration and Occasions Mini Catalogue.

I wish you all a great summer and hopefully you can find a rainy day or two to fit in some stamping or scrapbooking!!

1 comment:

kiwi-creations said...

So sorry to hear about that, I wondered what had happened to you. I can't believe that someone would do that to you. I'm still managing to plug along with the occasional class.
Take care.