Welcome! This blog is designed to provide inspiration to all my customers, family and friends who love stamping and creating as much as I do. I continue to upload projects to the galleries as time permits so visit often to see what's new. Stay tuned to the main blog for class information and news from Stampin' Up! I welcome all feedback so please leave your comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Wedding Shower Decorations


I was recently the hostess for a wedding shower for my sister and I was able to be creative and make most of the decoration. The only stamping was the Thank You on the favour boxes, however I did put the Big Shot and beautiful Wings embosslit to good use. I didn't get pictures of the napkin rings which I was very proud of too. They were basically just a ring of white paper with 2 butterflies glued to the top and the napkin and silver ware were rolled inside. I also had 2 picture stands with a few of their engagement pictures, cut in hear shapes and adorned with matching ribbon. And of course I made a beautiful card with matching butterflies. There are more pictures posted under the 3D Gallery.

1 comment:

kiwi-creations said...

Beautiful colours-I love the butterfly embosslit.